Andaze offers consulting services to develop solutions build around mainly Microsoft products. Our proposals are designed to solve our clients’ challenges by tapping into new technologies and cutting-edge industry trends. Backed by deep understanding, dogged tenacity, collaborative approach and expert know-how, Andaze helps our clients capitalize on the solutions best suited for them.
We are looking for a technically savvy and experienced consultant with strong technical knowledge of Microsoft Cloud solutions and technologies (e.g. Azure, Dynamics 365, Power BI, etc.). You will provide this knowledge and experience to our clients through requirements definition, design, technology implementation and customer support. You must have the ability to solve real-world client business problems without the goal of delivering a solution.
Clients have different business challenges and needs. You will work with relevant vendors and partners to build effective solutions. You will be responsible for providing high quality support to our clients and managing projects and teams.
- Management of small to mid-size Azure and Dynamics 365 (CRM) projects
- Meet with business and technical stakeholders to identify key business requirements and propose solutions that go beyond Dynamics 365
- Recommendations to internal and client teams on the appropriate use of native features and customization based on their knowledge of Dynamics 365
- Participate with the team to develop and implement scope, assumptions, implementation plans and technical solution proposals to meet project goals and long term needs.
- Leadership and management in the implementation of the project plan.
- Building a solution that leverages and compares relevant third party and complementary products
- Communicating effectively with clients, facilitating meetings, providing materials, samples and minutes
- Support for migration from other CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Prepare project plans, estimates, scopes and proposals to win projects.
- Project management experience (5+ years)
- At least 3 years of experience writing functional and technical specifications for projects, including customization, data migration and system integration
- 3+ years of experience in Azure or Dynamics 365 implementation or operation and maintenance
- English language skills (reading, writing and speaking)
- Experience of being involved in the entire process from acceptance of an order to requirement definition, design, development and implementation
- Interest in and knowledge of new technologies
- Professional qualifications for related products
- Proficiency with Microsoft products (e.g., Visual Studio, PowerBI, office365, SQL Server, DevOps, etc.)
- People who accept others and respect each other
- The ability to work on projects autonomously
- Business analysis, insight and proposal skills based on logic
- Curiosity, honesty and flexibility to try new things.
- Client-oriented, long-term success orientation
- Full Flexible System
- Attendance/travel ratio: less than 25%
Helping to propose and implement Microsoft cloud solutions for clients considering them; you will design and develop solutions leveraging Azure services, data migration and integration of legacy systems. You will incorporate open source tools, automation and cloud resources to reduce repetitive tasks and streamline development on the platform. You will help design applications to leverage Azure capabilities to reduce costs while improving performance and availability.
Utilizing Azure and related products efficiently, you will achieve optimized application development from system construction. Specifically, you will focus on design, development and testing, operations, and member management in an Azure environment, but you may also be involved in the planning and requirements definition stages.
- NET environment (3+ years)
- At least 2 years of experience implementing enterprise applications utilizing Microsoft products
- At least 1 year of experience as a sub-leader or team leader in system development projects
- English language proficiency (reading, writing, no allergy to English)
- DevOps development experience
- Experience in agile development
- Experience with automating activities using the Azure CLI and PowerShell interface
- Experience with Azure Infrastructure as a Service and Platform as a Service features
- Experience with the Microsoft 365 platform
- Experience in systems, software and automation engineering
- Experience with multi-threaded, big data and distributed cloud architectures and frameworks
- Experience with Azure Platform as a Service workloads, such as cognitive services
- Architectural experience with Infrastructure as a Service features that leverage Azure virtual machines and virtual machine scale sets
- Experience managing and configuring Microsoft 365 workloads such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, etc. in addition to integrating with Azure Active Directory.
We provide IT consulting and implementation support to companies in a wide range of industries, including finance, broadcasting and real estate. Although we have received many requests for our services due to the trust and track record we have built up over the years, there have been many cases where we have been forced to decline due to a lack of personnel. In order to further expand our business in response to the ever-increasing number of projects, we have decided to increase our staff.
Please send your resume to the email address below. We will inform you of your interview date after screening your application.